IVI 3D Printer | Forum

BackerKit surveys are coming!

BackerKit surveys are coming!

Dear IVIers,

Soon, you’ll receive an email from us with a special link to your BackerKit survey. It’s important to respond to your survey as quickly as you can since we need this information to prepare your rewards. The survey ends on July 15.

All the emails will be sent out before June 26. Please email us at support@ivi3d.com if you do not receive the email by June 26.

You don’t need to create a BackerKit account to fill out your survey. When you receive the email with the survey, click the survey link to respond. Answer the questions about your reward preferences, provide shipping information, and purchase add-on items if you like. If you paid extra for add-ons during the Kickstarter campaign, they will come in with a balance of credit in this survey. You can use this to select which add-ons you want in the Add-Ons section.

After you respond to your survey, you can go back later and change your responses at any time before we close the surveys and get our final counts.

If you need to review your information or pledge status, you can return to your survey by clicking the link in your survey email.

If you used your Facebook credentials to log in to your Kickstarter account, the BackerKit survey is sent to the email address you use for your Facebook account.

Note: There will be a second survey right before we ship out your rewards so that you can update your shipping information.

4 Likes

During the lead up to the Kickstarter campaign, rewards were offered for getting people to sign up for the email list. For example, the reward for two people signing up using our link, was a Carbon Fiber Platform. Will this survey provide a way to add these rewards to our pledge?

Am I right I’m thinking the printer already comes with the 0.3 FDM print head so I don’t need to add one in the add ins page in the survey?

Correct, the results of the surveys determined that the default nozzle size that will ship with the device is 0.3 mm.

The gifts for the pre-launch referral program will be confirmed in a different survey. In this survey, you only need to provide us the email that you used for the referral program. We will need to verify that all the referred emails are valid first and then contact you to confirm the gift.

1 Like

Hi Tiffany

About shipping address, I have some trouble, please help me.

I will move to a new place on November (same country), but don’t know the exact address now.
So, can I update the address before the shipping is started. When is the deadline?
Or Can I pick up IVI myself in China?

Thanks!

P/s: I can’t comment on kickstater, so I must comment here.

Hi trong.dpi, we will send out another survey for delivery address conformation before shipment, and the exact date is not decided yet. If you cannot catch up, you can send email to support@ivi3d.com. We can update the address info for you manually.

1 Like