IVI 3D Printer | Forum

Backers Challenge

Lets get each and everyone (backers) to post a one liner, either on the forum or on Facebook group

Something like
“HAPPY WITH PROGRESS”
“THIS IS TAKING TO LONG”
“NEED TIMELINE”
“WHEN ARE WE SHIPPING” or any message

I hope to see 2452 post, and get our interest in finalizing the project. Don’'t comment on someone else post in this topic, just leave your feedback.

Feel free to start a different topic and get some dialog going.

2 Likes

I’m dreaming of an IVI fir Christmas…

3 Likes

I’m dreaming of an IVI for new year…

1 Like

Don’t like current situation, no timeline, no communication!

1 Like

I’m dreaming of an IVI

I’m just dreaming…

I’m dreaming of a forum NOT filled with unhappy Harolds :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A year behind schedule and still no device. It’s clear that IVI was nowhere NEAR at the level of readiness they presented themselves as being when the preorder campaign kicked off. Basically, we were all lied to.

Grateful for the extra effort to make it safe and well tested

1 Like

Hoping anything delivers.

2 Likes

Hopeful, but anxious. Weekly project updates one paragraph long would be great. Just communicate please.

Need a timeline, hope for delivery soon

This IVI is outdated before it’s getting finished. (IF THEY EVER GETTING IT DONE)

With all good things, they take time. Better to take the time now and have a complete product, than to rush out a pile of crap.

3 Likes

I’d rather have a late IVI than a bad IVI

2 Likes

I’m pleased that they’re working hard, finding & fixing problems and ARE, in fact, keeping us updated with their progress.

3 Likes

Thank you Harold for starting a Poll. I happy with the current situation. I personally backed a kickstarter start up with the aim of receiving a product at the end of it. It is more important to me that this young company succeeds from the ground up than the product or the investment itself.

1 Like

I hope it gets done soon. It has been a year and a half. I still have hope though and appreciate IVI for their updates and never give up attitude. Keep up the good work.

1 Like