IVI 3D Printer | Forum

Challenge Accepted Game – Week #03

Dear IVIers,

The printing results of Week #02 has been released. Please click the link and check the details.

The filament of week #03: Noctilucent Glow in Dark PLA
Please share or like the model you want IVI to print.

Important Reminders

1. There are no limits to the number of model parts but all the parts of the whole model need to be printed within 12 hours.
  2. A picture of the model and a link to download the STL file should be included in the reply.
  3. If the shared model is not designed by you, please make sure you get the permission of the model creator to share in public. Name or page link of the creator should be included in the reply.
  4. The more likes you get for your shared model, the more chances we will print it. So please try to share as much information as possible and mingle with your fellow IVIers to get more likes.
  5. Every Wednesday on 21:00 PT, IVI team will select one from the top 3 most liked models to print.
  6. When the game ends on August 31, there will be three backers whose shared models are selected, printed and the likes of the prints rank in the top 3 will win a free 3D Scanner Module each.

Rules

1. By sharing the model with us, you grant us the right to use it. IVI will not accept any complaints about the use of the shared model.
  2. IVI reserves the right to disqualify participants if there is any violation of the rules and regulations.
  3. IVI reserves the right to cancel or modify this Game at any time.
  4. Due to the R&D development time & production lead time, the shipping date of the 3D Scanner Module will be announced at a later time.

Glow in the dark? There are some practical things, maybe some aliΓ«n, or something with planets/moons (but we have that last week) but in my opinion; Ghosts! And in that category; Slimer, from the Ghostbusters movies!

630c1ffa6f1a10fda96fa35043ec4c41_preview_featured

There is also a version from this model without the logo, that’s also nice, but that’s up to you :wink: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:353955

3 Likes

I vote for our home

3 Likes

our future

or

1 Like

and our neighboring

I would love to see a glow in the dark lithophane lamp shade IVI so it would be visible whether it’s on or make a awesome night light when off.

3 Likes

Once again a Miniature Model from my side. :smiley:

In some games/movies, the skeletons are also glowing.
So here he is: The skeleton King Made by M3DM

Despite the model looking quite large on the picture, it is surprisingly small.
As my previous request, I would also like to see an enlarged Miniature (as the details come out way better in my opinion as well) with a higher speed which would maxing out the time limit. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My Challenge is HELL SKULL designed by Ola Sundberg.

This model is perfect to be printed with this filament for the subject it represents.

1 Like

My Challenge is YODA (STAR WARS) designed by Barak Moshe.

This model is ideal for this filament because it is YODA of STAR WARS!!

4 Likes

My Challenge is GOKU KID designed by Nacho Romero Perez.

The model is composed by many parts that are assembled after printing.

https://www.myminifactory.com/it/object/3d-print-goku-kid-77253

1 Like

My Challenge is Moai Lampshade designed by azopper lin

Glow in the dark lampshades are awesome, and while simple, I feel this one will show of the ability to create a smoothe skin.

4 Likes

I submitted mine late on the last challenge:

but I would still like to see the angel of death as a challenge print with the IVI printer

2 Likes

I would like to submit the stress test known as Phil A Ment by MatterHackers. If You really wanted a challenge, you could print it smaller than 5mm and claim the record for smallest print.

1 Like

Curves and detail, and glowy would look cool.
by phaux

HELLBOY designed by Printed Obsession

With its numerous details, this model is perfect for this challenge.

https://www.myminifactory.com/it/object/3d-print-hellboy-30-cm-model-73097

1 Like

Why not printing this WOMAN-VORONOI STYLE ?
It is designed by Roman Hegglin.

1 Like

My week 3 challenge is the ultimate item that should glow. A Lightsabre that collapses and should glow in the dark.

2 Likes

How about an Earth Golem? Great figure that can live on it’s own or with a little wash.
Model by rocketpiggames

1 Like