As we are working intensely to improve IVI’s structural design, software & hardware and get it ready for production as soon as possible, we are also running lots of printing tests on IVI.
To fully test IVI’s capabilities and to help us better understand what you want to use IVI for, we invite all of you to join our “Challenge Accepted” Game and get the chance to win a FREE IVI 3D Printer’s 3D Scanner Module.
Time: July 1 – August 31, 2019
Frequency: Once a week, 9 weeks in total
Eligible participants: All IVI’s Kickstarter backers
How it works
- Each Monday, IVI team will announce the filament to be tested for the week in IVI 3D Printer Forum.
- Every Kickstarter backer is welcome to let us know what model you want us to print by replying below our topic.
- Every Kickstarter backer is allowed to vote for the model that you like by liking the specific reply.
- The voting ends on every Wednesday night and IVI team will select one from the top 3 most liked models.
- IVI team will print the one model selected and then share the prints by the end of the week.
- When the Game ends on August 31, 2019, there will be three backers whose shared models are selected, printed and the likes of the prints rank in the top 3 will win a free 3D Scanner Module each.
What you need to do
- Share with us the model you want IVI to print by replying below our topic before every Wednesday.
- The model should not be too big and should be able to be printed within 12 hours with the 0.3 mm nozzle.
- A picture of the model and a link to download the STL file should be included in the reply.
- If the shared model is not designed by you, please make sure you get the permission of the model creator to share in public. Name or page link of the creator should be included in the reply.
I want IVI to print this model by “name of the creator” at “creator’s page link” + “model picture”. The model can be downloaded from the “STL file link”.
- Vote for the model that you like by liking that reply before every Wednesday.
- By sharing the model with us, you grant us the right to use it. IVI will not accept any complaints about the use of the shared model.
- IVI reserves the right to disqualify participants if there is any violation of the rules and regulations.
- IVI reserves the right to cancel or modify this Game at any time.
- Due to the R&D development time & production lead time, the shipping date of the 3D Scanner Module will be announced at a later time.
Note: Instead of replying below this topic, please share your model below the topic of each week respectively.