IVI 3D Printer | Forum

Instead of survey, couldn't we just start a poll here so everyone is on the same page?

Instead of survey, couldn’t we just start a poll here so everyone is on the same page?

I know some people were complaining about using google and one of the biggest question in the survey was…what was the default nozzle, I personally would like .4 as that’s alway the good starting point. But I have no idea how to start a poll, not sure if someone can?

2 Likes

A poll is possible here (I found the button), but since not everyone will probably sign up for this forum, a poll here may be less accurate then the survey. We can still probably discuss though.

2 Likes

Please select your desired default 3D print head size:

0 voters

1 Like

There are people complaining about making a Google account in the Kickstarter comments :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@NilartPax Well, at least so far the poll here is actually matching the end results of the official survey. A close result between .3 and 0.4, but 0.3 still with more.

Gunna be obnoxious doing basic setup and stress tests with a 0.3 instead of a 0.4… Ah well I’ll give it a shot. Ordered 0.4 head size anyways for when I want to just do layer vases and want the thickness…