The trial-production is postponed to the mid of November due to the delay of tool-heads and molded shell parts. Here is recent progress to share with you.
Ⅰ. Control Board
All the control boards for trial production were received and examined.
Ⅱ. LCD & Slicer
- The full testing of the LCD app will be finished by 1st, November;
- The recommended printing parameter needs to be tested on the newest printer assembled with trial production materials next week.
Ⅲ . Mechanical Hardware
- The tool-head design was confirmed last week, and we expect to receive tool-heads by 5th November;
- Thy delivery time for all the molded shell parts was postponed to the end of next week due to mold modification, and we took the first set of verified shell parts back to our office to assemble the first unit printer with the trial production materials;
- We’ve assembled 1 unit printer with the newly received materials for trial production to verify the assembly, performance, and packaging design. These tests will be conducted next week.
Please note that the surface of the shell parts hasn’t been oxidated yet for the sake of time-saving.
We will start testing the newly assembled printer next week;
The cooperation with the assembly factory is confirmed. According to the newest ETA for tool-heads and shell parts, we expect to start trial production by the mid of November.
Thank you for your understanding and support as always.