IVI 3D Printer | Forum

Team IvI are you still alive?

Greetings to all participants, due to a lot of work I do not use social networks now, and I do not come here very often. Please tell me where there is a page on social networks to turn off protection against deletion
of this resource? I’m not rich enough to give 800 $, I will support the idea of refunding our payments

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks for your message friend

1 Like

I contacted Kickstarter snd they where very fast to answer:

Hi Gunnar,

Thank you for bringing this to Kickstarter’s attention. We expect creators to post updates regularly to keep their backers in the loop, and we’re sorry to see that IVI 3D has not been doing this.

We’re going to reach out via email to encourage them to post a new update. We will also be recommending that they check their Kickstarter inbox for any unanswered messages. Our goal is to open the lines of communication and encourage them to establish a better cadence for posting updates.

It would also be helpful if you send a direct message to the project creator too. Please note that messages in the comments section can sometimes be overlooked.

We understand that when a creator is being uncommunicative that this can lead to a concerned community and we really appreciate you reaching out. The creative process can sometimes be unpredictable, but we hope ultimately worthwhile for you as a backer.

I hope you and the other backers get an update from this creator soon.

Best…

2 Likes

How did you contact kickstarter? Perhaps we all need to

I went throgh the Kickstarter homepage. You have to answer a couple of standard qurstions that they dont apply and then you can send your question to them.

They gave fast response and where very helpfull. So I hope they could get in contact with the IVI team.

Ah, that was the way to do it, I was wondering if there was a direct email, but I asked them to contact them to, there has to some accountability and communication, I know deep down this is dead, but I still have a tiny shred of hope, I kick myself for choosing this one over snapmaker, I thought they had a working prototype that just needed money to get production working. But even if they have to assemble a dozen or so each week themselves and send them out they should have honor and do that, I know it would take years but at least its honorable,

Yes, its strange to give up when the product is ready and been sent out to beta testers. They have not even asked for more money or tried other solutions.

So we need to encurage them to continue…

I took both this one snd the snapmaker. The snapmaker has been delivered since long. Working very well. But toolchange on the snapmaker is not well designed. a lot of screws and takes time.
The IVI seems better designed in this area.

1 Like

Don’t hold up much hope. Their last log in was may 10th

Grrrr, So the reply back from kickstarter is that they would send an email but won’t disclose if they get a reply nor tell us what they said if they do get a reply. There has to be some accountability for over a million dollars wasted, they should create some sort of plan to finish. Even if they do it out of their cellar. Grrrr

I think you should tell them that there mail has not resulted in any response and ask them to try other contact ways.

I did, and I asked Kickstarter if they got one and they said they could not tell me that, so I assume they did not or that kickstarter never tried to contact them either way there is no transparency

I also sent a new message to Kickstarter. Lets see what tgey will answer.

You are correct. However, legal action would be pointless. Besides costing a fortune to litigate intentionally, we’d never see or money back even if we won.

IVI was supposed to deliver in October 2019. We’re about to enter July 2021.

It’s not coming. We gambled and we lost. That is all there is to it.

I bet we get the same canned answer-

Exactly, I am just disappointed that the IVI team has no consideration for us and that we did gamble on their dreams. Looking back they did miss-represent the printer from the beginning- But they should at least to try and very minimum communicate, ghosting us is so unprofessional. Not sure how they can sleep- thats what irritates me now is the lack of professionalism and respect for us and the faith we put into them, we deserve more.

I did not get any… I will push again next week.

These softy replies from KS are not going anywhere. These are ‘millions’ of dollars we are dealing with and IVI and KS cannot hide behind ULAs forever. These are high-crimes.

Everyone needs to send a message to KS, we must be the SQUEAKY wheel. If you contact them, please REMIND THEM of their own policies, so “THEY know that ‘YOU’ know”.

From the POSTER ABOVE:

“”"""
please note directly from the kickstarter policy handbook:

" When a project is successfully funded, the creator must complete the project and fulfill each reward"

Also:
" If a creator is unable to complete their project and fulfill rewards, they’ve failed to live up to the basic obligations of this agreement. To right this, they must make every reasonable effort to find another way of bringing the project to the best possible conclusion for backers. A creator in this position has only remedied the situation and met their obligations to backers if:

they post an update that explains what work has been done, how funds were used, and what prevents them from finishing the project as planned;

they work diligently and in good faith to bring the project to the best possible conclusion in a timeframe that’s communicated to backers;

they’re able to demonstrate that they’ve used funds appropriately and made every reasonable effort to complete the project as promised;

they’ve been honest, and have made no material misrepresentations in their communication to backers; and they offer to return any remaining funds to backers who have not received their reward (in proportion to the amounts pledged), or else explain how those funds will be used to complete the project in some alternate form.

The creator is solely responsible for fulfilling the promises made in their project. If they’re unable to satisfy the terms of this agreement, they may be subject to legal action by backers. "

So no, we are not ‘donating’, we are expecting something at the end, and if the creator, i.e. IVI, cannot deliver without reasonable excuse they should expect legal action.
“”"""

THANK YOU ALL.

2 Likes