Thanks to every backer who joined our Challenge Accepted Game – Week #01, we had a great start of the game. We would like to take this chance to invite more backers to join in this weekly game and get the chance to win a FREE 3D Scanner Module.
- Wood-filled filaments are typically a composite that combines a PLA base material with wood dust, cork, and other powdered wood derivatives. It is prone to nozzle clog and a larger size nozzle is recommended. This is also why we used a 0.4 mm nozzle in this test.
- The quality of the filament means a matter of printing success or failure. If the wood particles in the filament is not evenly diffused and vary by size, it is most likely to jam the nozzle, resulting in a printing failure.
Below are the printing parameters for this test.
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Printing temperature: 200℃
Layer height: 0.15 mm
Printing speed: 60 mm/s
Wall thickness: 1.2 mm
Retraction speed: 60 mm/s
Retraction distance: 6.5 mm
Infill distance: 3 mm
Cooling system: ON
LWH of the model: 123.35 x 100.1 x 154.37 mm
Printing time: about 14 hours 24 minutes
Source of the model
Simple click to follow us and see you next time.
- Facebook Page – Instant messaging with IVI
- Facebook Group – Highly interactive discussion with the community
- Youtube Channel – Testing, Operation Guiding, etc
- IVI Forum – News, guides, discussions, games, etc
See you in Week #02~